Hynautic 3-Line Heavy Duty Hydraulic Steering System:
SeaStar offers rugged 3-line Hynautic Heavy Duty steering systems for most work and pleasure vessels up to 70 feet. Heavy Duty helms combine one or two bi-directional axial piston pumps with pilot check and make-up check valving. The result is a unit which prevents rudder feedback, is very efficient (even at low RPM), and is immediately adaptable to multi-station use.
A wide choice of helm displacements and cylinder configurations make it easy to spec a system which can handle a variety of large boat performance requirements and accommodate most user preferences.
- Low friction heavy duty hydraulic steering.
- Helm/cylinder combinations for most inboards. Marine grade materials.
- Heavy duty helms available in three displacements, to accommodate most applications and user preferences.
- Helms available with 1” straight shaft or 3/4” tapered. Mount facing any direction.
- Quick air purge relief valve.
- Fluid fill at remote reservoir.
- Heavy duty brass cylinders. Two-axis articulation. Easy installation for single or dual rudder vessels.
- Meets or exceeds applicable standards.
- Accepts most steering wheels.
Have a question about your Hynautic Steering System? Send us a message. We are here to help.